Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sunday, October 14th

I've been in and out and away and back for the last 2 weeks so that is the reason for a lack of workouts logged. I have managed to irritate my lower back a little, but I think some time off heavy deads and maybe even heavy squats should allow it to heal by the time my next deload is over. I'm not going to put any stuff in as I can't remember it all and I dont think there has been any PRs to talk of anyway.

Part of the reason I have been away was because our gymnastics club had a competition in Broome, so we bussed (sp?) our way up there and did pretty well, took home tonnes of firsts, in individual appparatus as well as over all which is awesome for the kids. My boys finished 1st, 2nd and 4th in their division, the trifecta would have been cool, but I'm not going to complain.

I do have to start doing some wrist prehab stuff at the beginning of my workouts now, I'm developing some kind of problem in my thumbs, doing a handstand is somewhat painful for the first couple of seconds. It is more just annoying than anything, but I have to do my best to nip the problem in the bud.

That will be all methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment